Tuesday, May 22, 2012

new products and updates

I'm really thankful and grateful for all the book sales. This is my first book and I am already planning two more, one of which I am collaborating with another writer.


When the opportunity presented itself to print some books, I jumped at it. I've managed to sell a good amount just by word of mouth and let me tell you, I am so grateful to have that support.

I also managed to get some art magnets printed up of the collaboration piece with Anthony Thomas. We were in an art show in San Diego and with the feedback, we decided to get some printed up.



I am also putting together a series of figure drawing classes all thru summer. Each class will either have nude models or a specific theme for the night. I will also be setting up workshops taught by some of my professional artists friends.

This is going to be a fun summer of art, networking and collaborative projects. Stay tuned.

It's a dawn of a new era... blessed to feel this transition.

Pic taken 3/2012 by me

No comments: