Thursday, May 20, 2004

where ice cream comes from

my attempts to making you and me smile

======================

i am feeling better today. thank god. i was hoping going to sleep was not going to be an emotional trip. there's something about being alone with your thoughts that can trigger memories to creep up and hit you blind-sidedly.

luckily, i am so blessed to have friends by my side.

thanks PHLOE, for staying home and being there for me. for listening and letting me purge. for taking me out and introducing me to the pudding parfait from the curry house.

thanks to VANESSA, for calling me seven million times to see if i am okay. amazing to know you have my back, all the way back when the feelings started happening.

and to CARLO, how did you know something went down? connections.. thanks for calling to check up on me.

thanks to WENDELL, for letting my hugs collect interest

thanks to FAITH, for giving me just that

thanks to MELANY, for understanding and sending me an egreeting. sending those things are still cool! but the message you brought with it helps me cope

thanks to CHERYL, for the gifts "from someone who cares about me". they helped me during meditation.


and thanks to BLU, for the time we spent, and the energies exchanged. "fly on my, sweet angel. fly on thru, the sky. fly on my, sweet angel. together we shall always be high."-jimi hendrex

3 comments:

vanessa said...

::stops eating ice cream... foreverrrrrr::

Anonymous said...

Im sorry mama. (((hugs))) Im going to tell you what YOU would tell me....its ment to be. Trust HIM, his plan is wonderful and perfect, and made just for you. Im here if you need me. Muah!


And Max says "YOU ROCK DUDE!!!!!"

Anonymous said...

oops that was me...Dream....Zoe.....Mommy....Friend.....Sister