Monday, October 10, 2011


My folks are making big moves this year! Anthony Thomas came off strong at this year's Festival of Philippine Arts and Culture; Manila Ryce has been doing more collaborations with Beatrock Music artists; Mark Canto did his second solo show in Jones Gallery in Long Beach featuring more than 130 new pieces. As for me, I now sit in the Board of Directors of an arts culture organization, dedicating in providing space and support for both emerging and established artists as well as passing our culture down to the next generation.

Well, here is the next big thing.. STUTER'S FIRST SOLO SHOW at Flock Shop  in Chinatown LA.

Not only is he one of my comrades and brothers but I am a huge fan of his work. Can't wait to see his whole body of work.

Come out and kick it with the best.

No comments: