Monday, January 27, 2003

i hate when i typed a whole damn vent only to have had it erased!!!!! uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh! so here is a watered down version of it:

* boys confuse me
* i hate expensive lunches
* its dang hot in my office
* i need speakers; the silence is driving me bananas
* nommo is cool. i already miss it
* i am involved in a short film project and i am giddy as all heck about it
* i miss phloe
* i miss brian and caine
* been craving pioneer chicken ( oh the evil of it all )
* can somebody hold me till i get on exhalation out? then you can let go
* i miss my family
* i want more time to paint
* i cant stand when my crap gets erased !!!!

but all is going to be fine. i am hanging out with tiko tonight. haven't seen him in a hot minute! most likely, some japanese food, art, and recording over some tracks will put this girl at ease...

then tomorrow, PHLOE is hanging out!!!!! (( hopefully)))

oh i almost forgot...


dj got me this baby t...

i looooooooove it!

No comments: