Tuesday, September 16, 2014

July 626 Night Market

I must be busy! I didn't realize I had this draft open from July's 626 Night Market in Santa Anita! The date is now September 16th and I have already represented in August and September's 626 Night Markets! Ha! Time goes way too fast.

These are snippets of July, where I vended by myself. Stephanie Takemoto was cool enough to lend me her equipment. It was a nice challenge for me as I have never vended before. I immediately became friends with the other artists and djs. Brian was an awesome curator! The whole event and staff was nothing but good vibes. I spent most of my time watching the bboy cipher as the dance floor was directly in front of me and the DJ is to my right.
 
I can't wait for next summer's 626 Night Market series!
 
 



No comments: