Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dwell on Design


On Saturday, June 23rd, one of my favorite publications produced a home design showcase at the Los Angeles Convention Center called Dwell on Design. I shifted gears and instead of spending money on fashion or makeup, I started investing in my home. I am slowly remodeling and making my home a place of peace and relaxation. I also want to start entertaining more at my house and host more get-togethers and dinner parties at my house.





Love these containers for cascading succulents

Outdoor living

Hurbz herb planters

Lladro is now collaborating with contemporary artists



Live painting





Pantone anything ROCKS!







Closed out the day by having dinners with my lovely friends, especially with E. who is visiting from Maui!








No comments: