Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Gallery Nucleus x Adventureland

The Ooptopia Adventureland theme group artshow opened last week and I missed it for whatever reason (busy as usual.) With a recent visit to my friends who live not too far away from the gallery, I ceased the opportunity to drop by and check out the show, sans the huge crowd.

I saw pictures that my friends posted in Facebook and saw the line wrapped around the building. Looked like a fun  party!

So here are some pictures of art based on one of my favorite Cartoon Network shows.









 Also featured is artwork from Junko Mizuno's upcoming graphic novel. Original pages from her book are being showcased and are on sale.






Gallery Nucleus also has a great book and gift shop. This book right here will be added to my home library. Amazing amazing work by Kris Kuksi.

No comments: