Wednesday, May 16, 2012

LAunch presenting ArtPad SF

As I was wrapping p my desing projects for the night and was about to turn in for bed, I get this email from my friend Antonio Pelayo. Launch LA, the folks that recently hosted his big solo show, will be presenting ArtPad SF, showcasing LA's most established artists, curated by Merry Karnowsky.









ArtPad SF

Phoenix Hotel

601 Eddy St.,

San Francisco, CA 94109


May 17 - May 20, 2012

Exhibiting Artists:
Mel Kadel
Marion Lane
Travis Louie
Vivian Maier
Tara McPherson
Antonio Pelayo
Lezley Saar
Todd Schorr
Morgan Slade
Edward Walton Wilcox
Mark Whalen (Kill Pixie)
Kent Williams

Todd Carpenter
Victor Castillo
Deedee Cheriel
CRAOLA (Greg Simkins)
Raul De La Torre
Thomas Frontini
Mercedes Helnwein


I am so proud of Antonio... Holy cow, he is exhibiting with artists who I have been a huge fan of!
And now he's among them. Yay!




No comments: