Friday, November 11, 2011

Snow White and the Huntsman? FUCK YA!



By now, you have probably heard of the released trailer of "Snow White and the Huntsman." Why am I hella excited?

1. Kristen Stewart as Snow White: I am not a Twilight fan on any measure. I watched the series and laughed my fuckin ass off at the most unappropriate moments. Cheese is funny. But I really think of all the young brunettes out there, she has a level of badassery that would make any little girl rethink the "whoa as me, please some prince save me" imagery of Snow White and may even think of her as a role model. I mean look at her, she's suited up for battle. fuck ya!



2. Charlize Theron as the Queen: If anybody can play a dark evil ice queen but still be hot and sultry, it would be Charlize. And the Queen is evil: sucking the youth out of any fair maiden so she can stay young? That's pure evil. (Well not as evil as Elizabeth Báthory, the Hungarian countess who was a prolific serial killer. She is thought to have killed 650 young women, drinking and bathing in  their blood in order to stay young. Talk about fucking crazy. But I digress...)

3. The Dwarves: Still looking for key art but I heard that the Dwarves are ala "Lord of the Rings" Style. Not your "whistle while you work" version. Guess Happy and Dopey are gone and in comes a league of Grumpys with bad attitudes and weapons. Protect your crotches.

4. The Mirror: Hi, Scary! The Mirror melts and becomes a heavily shrouded being of Death. Nice touch!

5. Lastly: Chris Hemsworth as the Huntsman: I don't eeeeeeeven need to say much here. That man is HOT HOT HOT!

Hopefully he shows us Shirtless Huntsman like he showed us Shirtless Thor.


No comments: