Thursday, November 03, 2011




Hiatus? BAH!


So much for a peaceful transition from being super uber busy to coccooning and laying low. I spent the first two nights of my hiatus sleeping for 14 hours. I guess that is what happens when I am hopped on caffiene in forms of French roast, green tea or yerba mate lattes; you go from Mach 3 to a crashing holt. 


It's almost like my body realize it's actually okay to be sick. Well I appreciate the thoughtfulness, Body. At least you waited til I finished all my deadlines.


Still not done with downloading the pictures from Day of the Dead Artshow, Zombie Walk/Art Show and Halloween in West Hollywood.


Oh, but you know, a friend of mine suggested that I submit my latest zombie piece to Coast to Coast AM's site: apparently they have a Halloween art gallery on the website.

I did... last minute and I happen to be chosen. SO thank you Girard and thank you Coast to Coast AM for choosing my piece to be part of your gallery!


Or.......... go to http://www.zombieartshow.com  to check out the pieces from the show. You can purchase original pieces and silkscreen prints if you were not able to make it to the show.


No comments: