Tuesday, April 20, 2004

random ass shit
-i am fuckin hungry but right now, fuji apples and coffee is not going to cut it. must buy food

-nothing sucks more than when your skater belt decides to not unlatch during times when you really have to go to the bathroom

-nothing sucks more than when above situation happens in a public bathroom and others hear you do the pee pee dance

-i need to face the fact that i hate boba and there is not going to be a time when i miraculously fall in love with that shit again. the thrill is over.

-i must retire my pan. the teflon is all gone and some how, i effed it up for good by cooking teriyaki chicken. yes, i did that. how? i dunno. but i effed up my pan by merely cooking with it. sucks to be me.

-this damn cricket in my house is driving me bananas. SHUT UP!!!!!! damn, it wants to get laid as bad as i do.

- yes i said the latter.

-did anybody tape "the swan" yesterday?

ok, i shut up now.

No comments: