Monday, January 12, 2004

so far so good!!!
feedback on the first freelance job... this has been forwarded to me...
==============
"Hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[sweetie-that-got-me-the-job], you hooked it up, brother!! This website is totally off the hook! I really really like it a lot.
 
[cut out stuff not relevant to me here] 

[sweetie-that-got-me-the-job], thank you so much for this. I'd really like to meet your friend/colleague, the artist, because she is really good!"

==============

ok, so far so good.

just got back from san diego today. it was a three hour ride thanks to the morning traffic jam that i seemed to have forgotten.

when i got home, i crashed. i am slowly turning nocturnal. i don't like this. i am going to attribute to this as part of my moon phase. i had cramps and a headache that made me crawl into bed and sleep thru all the judge shows, ambush makeovers, and talk shows.

i haaaaave to try to sleep tonight. i have to regulate myself to work during the day and not at night. but i have things due so tonight will not be the night. phoooey...

tip of the day
if you are going to be self employed, you are going to have to be more disciplined in sticking to your schedule. now is the time to not procrastinate if you want to have a good reputation. after all, you are your own boss, own recruiter, own HR.


i have season one and two of "sex in the city" right now. looks like it is going to be nag champa, a couple glasses of muscat of alexandria that miko got me, photoshop, html codes, and sex in the city. see you in the afternoon.

No comments: