Wednesday, December 10, 2003

experiment for don

i was required to ask all men in their late 20's/early 30's this question:

hey, do you know what this means?----up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A, Select, Start

dude1: Contra baby!
dude1: unlimited weapons

dude2: ??? in regards to what?

dude3: ah... well, I guess I dont qualify anymore...'cause I'm no longer in my early 30's :-( ...sounds like a penis exercise routine to me! Do you know what it means?

dude4: sounds like a cheat code for a game

dude5: i was gonna say something fresh

dude6: shit i don't remember...gradius and contra were the two games

dude7: if i'm not mistaken...it's a code for video games

dude8: it's the code to get thirty men on contra on the old nintendo

dude9: contra cheat code

dude10: something that has to do with video game... maybe zelda?

dude11: it is a secret code for a video game called Contra which gave you god-like superpowers...


No comments: