Monday, January 20, 2003

change of pace::..

well, here i am, at my new job. it is great here. the people here are so friendly and the mood is so relaxed. you don't clock in or out here! go figure?

but setting up my work space has been keeping me busy. i have been installing programs that i need and downloading fonts all day. i start an assignment tomorrow. i am pretty excited although i did get used to the week long leisure break. i kinda liked working at home, taking breaks by going to the movies, kicking it in bed with a book.

and you know what... i miss monster. it was such a great show! oh my god, the magic! 10 all star readers plus joel... and everybody pulled together to make this happen! wendall on the ones and twos, aleks hosting last minute, vanessa reminding me things that i have forgotten and then reminding me to smile, ryan and paula helping me get the place ready, troy and joel's friends throwing the last minute details that made this event look that much more professional, my sister and my cousin and her friend keeping me sane... i miss being "captain". but there are other projects.i have been approached to do some new ones... and joel is helping me with my writing. i will post up pics soon. for now, go to paula's site for her version of pics.

No comments: