Tuesday, April 26, 2011


Good bye, all things old: Making room for the new:

It is spring! I know it has been spring for more than a month now but you can really feel it in the air. I can smell the jasmine and tuberoses blooming. I can feel the sun feeling just a bit warmer but the clouds are making the climate pleasant and not to muggy and hot.

With Spring comes rebirth, an ascension, a rising- all from things that were dead.

I am turning a new chapter in my life. Actually, I am starting a new book of my life. I am going to leave everything negative in my life in the past and walk away from it.

From now on, I shall focus on the people I love. I am going to spend less time on the computer and schedule more time actually living life, being with folks important to me.

I started a journal, an actual journal so all my thought processes are mine and mine to keep. Only to share it with people close to me and not throwing it out for the world to see. I've grown up for the past decade and I am really proud of where I've been and where I am going.

So here is to closing doors and opening new ones.

No comments: