Thursday, March 03, 2011


You know, for a person who knows quite a few folks, I can certainly have my alone moments. Much of the work that I do is solo. I paint solo. I design solo. I research solo. I write press releases solo.

This appeases my Lone Wolf side of me. I do get stuff done. I make things move because I am not waiting for approvals or protocols or feedback.

The key is to not have those alone moments be lonely moments because that is when you see the part of me that i am not quite proud of.

So here's to all the creators, the writers, the composers, the admins who stay late at the office, the ones who are busy painting or creating at 3am while their friends are just entering an IHOP to curb their drunkard appetites- remember that it is all going to be worth it =)

No comments: