Monday, March 08, 2010

If you had to do it all over again would you change anything?

Honestly, i wouldn't change a thing. Everything, all the happiness, the love, the pain, the betrayals, the mistakes, the stupidity on my part, the revelations i made - all led me where i am today. so long as i continue to do the homework to learn from my experience, find resolution to the pain, listen to my Spirit, i should be okay. If i can change ANYTHING it would be to make the revelations faster, to trust my gut instinct, but i understand that is those are things i can't compromise - the timing of learning the lessons and such.

Ask me anything

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though you don’t read these comments, my gut tells me that you are doing just fine!

God never gives you more than you can handle Ms. Alfie so sometimes things seem slow to happen while other times things go at light speed. And as long as you remain open, and not closed off, anything is possible but then I don’t really need to tell you that because you already know it.

You also have such great faith in yourself, even when you doubt it, and I think God likes that humbleness. I think it’s cool too!

Anyway, stay good but more importantly stay you and stay true.

Mr. Semicolon dash half of parentheses ;-)