Tuesday, September 21, 2004

my bday party
this year, i didn't really plan anything for my bday. my bday just crept up silently. before i knew it- BAM!

But what is sweet are my friends. traci of zero3 had the tuesday night cafe benefit double as a bday party for us virgos- glen, belle, and moi!


my brother allen and me



scott, me, and anna



bunny!



allan, me, ish, and darren- okay, the funny part about this pic is that before i walked up, they were having a heated debate about politics. then i said, "hey, let's take a picture" and they started cheesin'.



grace of TNC and Ryan of BlackLava



rashaad, trifari, and bambu



dorian and mitzi



fellow ilocana sista, melany



rodrick, traci, me, and keiko agena



okay, i am at my fourth drink here. getting faded. caine and belle... hey! if i am gonna get drink, let it be my bday



my cousins, rachael and jenus



the green crew



kirzia and george of room to improv



this must be after my sixth drink



bam performed a set



kat freakin' edren



kat freakin' edren


i spent all of today detoxing. thanks to nathan, i OD'ed on vitamin e and water.

the next day was chill... chocolate croissants and iced coffee at the santa monica farmer's market with mitzi.. the art store and venice beach with the siblings.. sushi and talking to meterosexual guys at the bar at miko's family's japanese restaurant.. and then coffee and chat with miko

tonight, i went to the stinkin' rose with deejay and got a graff name card from micah

and tomorrow, bday lunch with phloe...

life is good. i am thoroughly blessed... yep, i am tongue kissing the days because happiness has settled in.

No comments: