Wednesday, May 19, 2004

we broke up

well, i guess the inevitable happened. we broke up. i feel waves of different emotions. i wish there were concrete reasons as to why we broke up. but there isn't. i said he was a wonderful man. he told me i was a wonderful girlfriend. it just was all circumstancial.

phloe reminded me that past all this, there is a reason. there is a reason to why things are happening the way they are happening. she reminded of all the things that i want to do. she reminded me about my dreams and that now, right NOW, is the most oppurtune time to do it.

just make the hurting in the chest go away please

brb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm sorry. :( If I can bottle the "heartache salve", I'll give you a complementary pint. -- Paula

Ryan said...

I'm so sorry. I know it's hard. But I know the experience of feeling all those emotions will make you a stronger and better person in the long run. Keep fighting, don't give up on love...