Tuesday, April 06, 2004

update on my feeling blaaaaaaaaah

alright, so first off, my little wino confession was a flop.i was so busy venting on this blog that i didn't go pass one glass of wine. by the time i was finished, i went to bed but ended up reading 60 pages of "jungle dream" and doing pilates while i read. yes, i know. i know. but i have this thing about multi-tasking.

but God has His way of reassuring me. He sends in little signs to let me know that in the grand scheme of things, i will be okay.

my cousin from hawaii emails me updating her life for me. let me tell you, i am so proud of her as she is active in community arts in hawaii. she is organizing, teaching youth workshops, and outreaching. she fell in love with spoken word and is actively part of the movement to make that art form grow out there. it's amazing. her enthusiasm and love is so genuine that it reminds me of my own feelings of the art form. you chisel away the bullshit spoken word has gone thru and what you have is this beautiful art form of connecting bridges between people. thanks for making me see it again, ading. CRYSTAL clear =)

and there is something beautiful of just hanging with friends and being able to bitch. i believe people should just let go and let them feel the funk and allow themselves to just regurgitate all that bad energy. most of the time, you tend to process yourself out of that funk. my stance is that i shall always try to pull myself out of it. but for some reason, i was tired.

so thank you roomie and vanessa for the late evening talk over soy lattes and chicken wraps. i so needed that.

then wendell came over with sonny cheeba and we watched the 2000 bboy/bgirl international competition till 3am. we talked about kali, starting a bboy team from the philippines, his spiritual dance with the goddess of war, and my extended hormonal imbalance. great way to vent.

but i am okay now. i am ready to work. well, let me first pick up my order of machaca burrito around the corner. hazy morning fog calls for horchata. woooo!

No comments: