Monday, January 05, 2004

congratulations to kuya arnie and christel for their engagement!!!!! wedding in hawaii? i am so there!



"The engagement of Arnold and Christel.

Despite a week of dreary rainy weather, the sun managed to break through for a few moments just hours before the end of 2003, and I captured this magnificent Hawaiian sunset.

Moments later, I turned to Christel and told her that I loved her, that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, and that I didn't want to start the new year unless I could call her my fiance. Then I got on one knee and I asked, "Will you marry me?" And she replied, "Yes...Now get up before people see us!"

We couldn't think of a better way to start the New Year, and we wanted to share our good news with you. We are planning on getting married sometime in 2005."

Love,
Arnold and Christel

No comments: