Wednesday, November 19, 2003

"Love the moment and the energy of the moment will spread beyond all boundaries." -----Sister Corita Kent

"i better repeat this shit before i go postal"--alfie staying up til 4am editing a video, and tired from rehearsals


================

i am tired, folks. tired. but i am sure it will be worth it. its the kind of tired where your eyes are sticky until you yawn and then they become the niagara falls. the kind of tired where you want to cry but feel foolish even thinking it. the kind of tired where even your hair goes limp just so SOMETHING of you is going to sleep. i am delirious as we speak. i just wanted to regurgitate this shit out so i can be ready to work and take on the marathon here at work.

speaking of work
so they moved the two females here in my aisle of cubicles.i sit with all men. all good. i am not complaining. however, someone is wearing an excessive amount of cologne and it is making me sneeze like a mad woman. i popped in a claritin ( you know, the expensive damn pill that is actually keeping me from getting a new car everytime i take one). i am four notches away from going crazy and sniffing out the culprit. lets hope i don't bulk up like the hulk and get all puffy with hives. hive alfie action figure is SOOOOOOOOOO not cute.

so yea...
i am in a show. come support. laugh hard. yell out my name. do something to keep me from falling asleep on stage or slurring my words due to lack of sleep. i love your guts.

i want to...
-sleep
-clean my room
-cook lumpia... all to myself
-stuff my face with bibingka
-sleep
-cuddle
-sleep
-get up and then run for five miles
-get a massage at the spa
-go shopping for fall clothes
-call my aunt
-go to hawaii
-write
-visit my mom and dad
-study for my escrima test
-DO MY LAUNDRY
-be comforted...

shut up, its my moon phase. so what if i am needy

No comments: