Tuesday, August 05, 2003

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we often might win, by fearing to attempt." -- William Shakespeare

"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb. "-- Sir Winston Churchill


i am stressed. not anxiety-attack-rip-my-hair out type of stress but a low grade kind of stress. if it had a sound it would sound like an annoying low hum. nonetheless, it still affects the body, mind and eventually, if i am not careful, the soul.

handling it though. i just have to remind myself that i surround myself with good people. people that i trust and love.

right now, i am trying to fly four business ventures, promote and curate the fpac poetry slam, remodel my house, all while maintaining my career, my health, my studies, and keeping tabs with family and friends.

i want it all. and i will work hard into getting it all.

No comments: