Sunday, February 16, 2003

sunday blues

when in doubt, resort to your faith to know that God is listening. right after posting that entry last thursday, immediately afterwards, things just started to fall into place. it was as if the Most High went "hmm... okay. you had enough." all praises due.

but now here i am, being lazy. i have tons of things to do, esp tending to my own personal projects. a month ago, i would have killed to have this time given to me and now that it is here, i sit around, drinking a mango smoothie and watching "jaws". i need this rest but how much rest do i seriously need to start getting off my toosh and rolling up the sleeves. i have a few ideas for paintings, need to rewrite a screen play, study anne sexton and pablo neruda poems, write for verbalisms, make more of my chapbooks and do laundry.

but all i want to do is pop in a movie and cozy up in my blankets and just chillllll...

i thought writing in my blog would have helped... no dice...

imma go take a job around the neighborhood...

No comments: