Wednesday, September 25, 2002

RES-"tsunami"

Moments they come and then they go
You'll feel so high and then before you know
I could of sworn our future was set in stone
But I guess some things it's just as well for God to know

So now I concentrate on turning wrong to right
I'm going to let go things I held inside so tight
I'm going to live and let forgive things said in spite
Clear out the smoke and usher in the light


me: ((listening to res' "700 mile situation")) siiiiiiiiigh...
capdigy: what's wrong with you?
me:i want to be in love...when is it my turn? (( quickly biting tongue because not too sure if i want it to be my turn yet)))
capdiggy:well, i want a mullet but just like my mullet, it takes time
me: fack!

side note:
a.)for all of you who read my blog for something inspirational or a socio-political commentary, i apologize. allow me to go thru this damn moon phase first and i promise to post something worthwhile again ....

b.) (((he knows the link)))


big triple scoop shout out to NATHAN. thanks for taking me out for my bday! we were at the beach last night. i feel cleansed. ocean waves singing to me, sea mist kissing my cheek, moonshine brushing my hair... i didnt want to leave.

No comments: