Sunday, May 11, 2003

why fight it?

sometime last month, my hair decided she wanted to be curly or wavy. just like that.she has taken the term "a mind of its own" to a whole other level.

and i used to fight it. i would blow dry my hair every day even though it was damaging my hair. i would scorch her with curling irons that sizzled once i wrap her around the barrel. sizzzzzzzzzle...

until today. i bought a diffuser and curl activator. wow... i kinda like it. i wish i can show it to y ou but the camera to my phone is broken and i dont have a digital camera YET! i know, i am lagging.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL SISTA MOON BUTTAFLYS OUT THERE!"
happy mothers day to:
cree, flo, faith,trish, joy, lis, zoe, shortyrocwell, debbie, ellen, carol,deidre, kkarma,auntie oding and auntie tering, and lastly, to my beautiful earth goddess whom i adore, my mother!

No comments: