Wednesday, May 12, 2004

a reason to get a burger right now

a tip from realage.com
"If you're feeling more distracted than usual, you might want to look at your diet.

A recent study in women revealed that an inability to concentrate could be a symptom of iron deficiency. In the study, iron-deficient women performed worse on a cognitive test compared to women who had sufficient levels of iron circulating in their blood. Food sources of iron include enriched bran flakes, lentils, lean read meat, and turkey."

i have been a bit listless lately


maybe cuz i hate the look of my blog.. but i haven't had the time to design it. aaaaaargh...

no, it ain't just that.i am not that drama. i just saw my blog and that it was dumb looking. in due time...

comments thing up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is unrelated to the thread, but I NEED to get ahold of Doug Kearney. My name is Zach Michels, and I recently moved to San Jose from Minnesota, where I met Doug. I am a percussionist who used to collaborate with him, and I would very much like to be in contact with him now that I am on the coast. You can tell him that I played with Test Type Trio and Red Lights and Poetry. Please, if you see this...pass it on!!!

My contact :
zach michels
(408)995-0371
(408)386-7751
drumasaurusrex@yahoo.com

Thank you VERY MUCH!