Wednesday, March 19, 2003

complain, complain, complain

complaint #1
it's hella dry out here! the dry wind is killing me right now! it hurts to smile right now and my hair is like an antenna, picking up all the static electricity thus making this girl FRAZZLED! its messing up the balance of my biochemical electricity. my neurons are on edge right now!

complaint #2
is it me or is everybody overly sensitive? i feel like i am everybody's boyfriend and they are my girlfriend (regardless of gender) and they all simutaneously are giving me guilt trips. sheeeesh! alright already... hmmm.. maybe i am just being overly sensitive over my overly sensitive friends.

complaint #3
why the hell is blogger not changing my template design???? i changed it last week and it is still not showing!

complaint #4
I HAVE NO SPEAKERS AT WORK. THE SILENCE IS KILLING ME. ACTUALLY, I AM LISTENING TO THE TIPPITY TAP TAP OF THE KEYBOARDS RIGHT NOW AND IT IS DRIVING ME BANANAS!

complaint #5
i need a hug right now and the only one who would give it to me is this freaky old executive man from another office down the hallway who claims to own a record label. eww. i think i shall pass. what a moron...

No comments: