Monday, November 11, 2002

so what's da what's da what's da scenario?:::..

place: at our jobs
on: instant messaging when we should be working
scenario: after chatting for 15 mins on why Iraq is not complying to UN resolutions, the brief history of how saddam hussein came to be dictator, how the US primary goal is to control the oil in iraq and how it is questioned that iran(and they haven't done shit!) would be next to be attacked once the iraq's regime is dismantled, the discussion ended as so...

me: oh well, let armageddon happen and have the earth reclaim herself
me: i will be happy to join with gaia
me: let everything die until the only thing left are cockroaches
me: then we can all be humanoid cocroaches
moonie: then i will be in hawaii
me: cool, then you would be a FLYING humanoid cockroach
moonie: cool, then i can save money on airline fares


No comments: