Tuesday, November 12, 2002

if you happen to see God today, can you tell him that i miss him. can you tell him that i miss having long talks with him, having him tell me clearly as to what he expects out of me. tell him that i will promise to sit still long enough so that he can even whisper in my ear.

tell him that i really appreciate all the things that he has done for me and that truly i am am grateful.

tell him that i know he is chiseling me to the higher being he calls me to be but can you ask him how long the shaping takes. or that if i can have just a little time to breathe? being hit with objects both sharp and blunt can hurt sometimes, even when i think i am numb to it all.

and can you ask him, that if he has any miracles laying around that he is not using. i don't need a new one. just a little one. can you ask him to hand it over to me so that i may heal? i want my cheeks to hurt because i smile too much; not because i got too much sun.

but tell him.. and this is important.. that no matter what happens, that i still love him. and that i always will... and that i know he reciprocates...

thanks

No comments: