Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Busy busy



It feels super good to be working on a few new pieces. This recent transformation of focusing on health in all aspects- spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically- has raised my creative flow just a bit.

Currently, I am working on one mini solo show, one featured artist show, one group show and another solo show in August. All I can think about is creating and working out. Things are amazing since the wool have been pulled out off of my eyes and I see things in a very positive and loving light.

One of the most hardest part of the process is trusting it. And when you trust it, it's equally as hard to keep focus. It was easier when I just did one piece at a time but it's harder when I am trying to convey a full narrative. Working on a body of work is like working on a novel as opposed to writing short stories. It's a different discipline, a different way of looking at things.

No comments: