Thursday, April 25, 2013

April Pomona ArtWalk at Vintage Renewals Harajuku x Hello Kitty Art Show


In April, Stephanie and I exhibited and vended at Vintage Renewals' 3rd Annual Kawaii x Harajuku x HK Artshow during Pomona's monthly artwalk. If you haven't been yet, Pomona has a thriving Art District and their artwalks are well-attended.

When I saw the invite, I knew I had to be part of this show. HK has been has been a childhood favorite of mine so making art for this show would be easy breezy for me.

"Galaxy Sisters: Little Twin Stars"
SOLD
 
"Hello Kitty"
SOLD
 
"ChocoKat Vixen"

"My Melody and Me"
 
 

I had so much fun painting these that I also made button packs to sell.

 
The show itself was filled with amazing people and HK fans. Everybody was incredibly nice and I felt right at home. More pics of the actually event to come.

No comments: