Friday, October 10, 2003

i should take up golf just to beat this bitch in her own game


read her interview here

"This is probably going to get me in trouble, but the Asians are killing our tour. Absolutely killing it. Their lack of emotion, their refusal to speak English when they can speak English. They rarely speak. "

"If I were commissioner, I would have a quota on international players and that would include a quota on Asian players," Stephenson told Kessler. "As it is, they're taking American money. American sponsors are picking up the bill. There should be a qualifying school for Americans and a qualifying school for international players. I'm Australian, an international player, but I say America has to come first. Sixty percent of the tour should be American, 40 percent international."

No comments: