Tuesday, March 11, 2003

today's letter is the letter "W"



as in WOMB, WOMAN, WONDERFUL, WHIMSICAL, WHATEVER, and WESSIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

THANKS TO E, FOR SENDING ME A PIC!

shoot, looks like i need to get my toosh in gear and buy myself a digital camera. i have so many pics to scan but can't cuz mine's decided to croak on me. soon, i will. soon.

freewrite: writing whatever comes to my head in the next five minutes
i tend to live my life in retrospect. two people have brought that to my attention. i am so not in present mind because i am too busy being fixated on the future or i am nitpicking in the past that i don't fully enjoy the NOW.

there are so many nights when i go home and i would "relive" the days events. i would lay there and say, "whoa, that was a cool show." or "wow, he was so sweet to me there." or "whoa, that was a fun time." i really should fully soak in and bask in the glory of the present. i should fully experience the joys, the hardships, even the bad times because it is during those moments where i can truly see hidden messages. if i just wait till the whole event has past and "review", i may miss an important message or lesson that can help me in the future.

so here's for today...

(( time's up))

No comments: