Wednesday, December 04, 2002

how frigging cute is this???????

chris from CSUN sent me this link:

http://alfie.youaremyfriend.com/


awwww!!!! (( tearing)). i loooove you, chris!!!!


last night was a blessing::..

went to a spot where my boys spin at called SPEARITUALS. wendal, lakan, and martin spin reggae, dancehall and some hip hop. it is at this space theme cafe on fairfax called nova express . wen encourages me to spin soon. eh, we shall see. i am still building my vinyl collection. some old school rastafaris came in and started playing their djimbes to our dj set. ryan did a handwriting psychoanalysis test on me. everything seems to be true except my sexual preference. says i think homosexual thoughts on the way i draw a certain animal. ((( making a "huh" face))). i love my sisteren but i don't LOOOOVE my sisteren. i think hanging out with my gay and bisexual friends have rubbed off on me. i love men. but i am over with the macho dudes.i like my men rugged but not so primitive. there is a difference. oh, and i like boxing with men. dunno, i just think it is sexy to spar with a man. sorry, thinking in tangents now.

i also met a blessed soul. she is martin's girl and we started talking about life. i somehow started talking about my ailments and my detest of how doctors just prescribe you pills that effs up the body in the long run. she listened, absorbed, then grabbed a pen and pencil and wrote down a list of foods i should eat, a list of foods i don't eat, and some daily regimine i should do to detoxify and balance my body. she even passed down contact info of great holistic doctors that is way cheaper than the one i see from a very prominent boujie neighborhood which i will refrain from telling. it turns out that she is a healer and she happens to be a sister of a prominent activist in our community whom i work with.connections. we are all connected and God brings these people together to fullfill each others needs. it is such a blessing because she passed down to me knowledge that is so detrimental to my physical and metaphysical health. now to find a whole foods/organic market.

timing::..
A is coming back down in town to pick up the rest of his belongings tomorrow. it would be good to see him again. however, i will not be able to spend anymore time in the weekend with him because i am going to san francisco for a meeting. joel is blessed right now. not only does he has a book out but his play may be produced up in san francisco. exciting times, my folks.

so here i am, getting ready for my meeting. fil-am arts is paying for the rental car, the gas, and the hotel room. won't have too much time to party but it would be nice to see a new enviroment for a change. vanessa and i will be leaving right after my performance on friday.

seeing how busy my life shows how timing is important in my finding my divine selected.( not to say A is the one but he was a nice reminder of what it felt like and i thank him for that. friends first, last, always.) phil says that i need to find a man who is willing to share me with the world. is that right? or do i pull away from all the things i do in order to build with someone? but how can i do that when i LOVE what i do? (( sigh )). i need a man to help me conquer the world TOGETHER... in due time, my heart, in due time. right now, let's learn to hold up the sky. right, faith?

No comments: