Wednesday, February 26, 2014

HeartBreak Radio spot 02242014


So far 2014 has been nothing but good to me. I have already done things that I never have done before like have a solo art show, make music playlist and be on the RADIO. I'm going to be posting backwards. I've been trying to catch up with life. On February 24, I was on Hearbreak Radio on RadioSombra.org. You can check out the show in it's entirety here.


RadioSombra is located at Espacio 1839 in Boyle Heights and is hosted by Lady IMIX and DJ Phatrick. HeartBreak Radio is an hour long show featuring music of, well, heartbreak, every Monday at 10pm on radiosombra.org.

I was blessed to be asked by Lady IMIX to be on the show and talk about my current art show as well as five of my favorite heartbreak songs. 


Lady IMIX

I got an official Heartbreak Monday badge!


I sugar cracked them out with MILK cookies !

Live on the air!





I had so much fun in that hour! Very very grateful to be part of that night's episode.

Below is something I put together after being inspired from being on the show. It includes the five songs I selected but I extended it to a 55 minute mix.

It's raining in Los Angeles. It's perfect mood music










No comments: