Monday, October 17, 2011




Pretty much most of you know I have an etsy account where I sell original paintings, drawings, prints and magnets. It's been an awesome lesson in trying to be an entrepreneur but it also has given me a lot of stress. Trying to keep up with inventory, staying fresh, being able to close out open accounts, replenishing products, making sure that my over head is not too high,etc. I even had to hire a business manager to keep me on tabs.



I have decided to expand a bit more and I am now part of Society 6 where high quality prints will be available for purchase as well as other goods like iPhone cases, iPad skins, laptop skins and apparel.



I am super excited to get a case for my phone. Hope it isn't narcissist but at least I know which phone is mine..

laptop case for "Wisdom is a Woman and She Only Loves a Warrior"

iPhone cases for both 3 and 4 available for "Sugar Skull Song"

iPhone Case for "Amplified"



For more selection including stretched canvases, framed artwork and archival prints:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are sooo cute and adorable mobile covers! Fashion make sense in clothing by acrylick !