Thursday, April 21, 2005

i geek out on wrestling for different reasons

half pinoy, 6'6", thicker than me, successful carreer man (hehe), and in his 30's. i think i am in love. you can have your Gael Garcia Bernal. i want dave batista.




Alfie says: dude
Alfie says: 6'6', 318 lbs
HatrackPimp: he's a hoss, big dave is.
Alfie says: WHAT FUCKING TRIBE IS BATISTA'S PILIPINO PARENT FROM?
Alfie says: fuck just fucking him, i think i found my breeding stock
HatrackPimp: the superpeople.
Alfie says: i want uber super human strength pilipino kids
Alfie says: that'd be rad
HatrackPimp: HA!
HatrackPimp: little batistas running around
Alfie says: hell yea!!!
Alfie says: shit, i got my own bodyguards running around..
HatrackPimp: right?
Alfie says: "who's that? oh that is isagani batista, my five year old son/henchman"
Alfie says: be still my beating heart
HatrackPimp: isagani batista...
Alfie says: ok fine.. alfred batista. i haven't thought of names for my future sons...
HatrackPimp: that's funny shit
Alfie says: i'd have to forgive him for the sun tat around that belly button.. that's lame
HatrackPimp: that's a sixpack stomach...i doubt you'd care TOO much.

No comments: