Tuesday, December 16, 2003

damn, i am only 53% filipino. my friends are more filipino than i am!

I scored a 53% on the "HoW FiliPiNo ArE yOU?" Quizie! What about you?

RJesena: I'm 61%
Alfie says: whoa
RJesena: Hah!!! I'm more flip than you....
RJesena: that's funny as shit

ozoenlacasa: i got a 68

LuICYLOOooo: 64 percent
LuICYLOOooo: i cracked the fuck up at "do you pick up things with your feet".
i think that was my make/break question
LuICYLOOooo: hell yea i pick things up with my toes, who DOESNT
Alfie says: me
Alfie says: cuz i wear socks
Alfie says: i may need to practice
Alfie says: maybe handy one day
LuICYLOOooo: yeah but ive been doing that forever...yeah i think that the way to see if one has good hand eye coordination isn't the "pat your head and rub your stomach" test, but a "point with your lips and pick up something with your feet" kind of thing
Alfie says: muahahahhahaha!
Alfie says: i see now, sensai
LuICYLOOooo: hahahahahaha
LuICYLOOooo: i bet youre trying to do it right now at your cubicle arent you
Alfie says: muahahahahha! yup. i dropped my post-its

asceticalchemy: i'm 61% the quiz is dumb...hehe
asceticalchemy: but i'm dumber for taking it...

Kabasares: I'm only 71% Pilipino.
Kabasares: Pretty sad. I think that's a C-
Alfie Says: well, shit... i got an F then!!!

MORTONBROTHER1: i'm 28% filipino, but i only answered yes to 3 questions. That's not a very exclusive club - seems like they'll let anyone in

MORTONBROTHER2: i'm 21% filipino
MORTONBROTHER2: that'll be a relief to some of faith's friends i'm sure
MORTONBROTHER2: hahahaha

MORTONBROTHER3: i did that quiz thing
MORTONBROTHER3: i am 50%
MORTONBROTHER3: which is Jas and Belle i'm sure
MORTONBROTHER3: hoy
MORTONBROTHER3: that kills me

MajGoku2002: no more quizzes lol
MajGoku2002: ok ill take after lunch
MajGoku2002: after i eat some lumpia and pan de sal


No comments: