Tuesday, August 19, 2003

dreams evolve
if i followed my dreams i had when i was five
i would be a mermaid by now

if i followed my dreams i had when i was eight
i would be one of those roller derby girls, (preferably in the "good girl" team) by now

if i followed my dreams when i was ten
i would be the lead singer of my own rock group by now

if i followed my dreams when i was eleven
i would be a bgirl touring with run dmc by now

if i followed my dreams when i was 13
i would be a doctor by now

if i followed my dreams when i was 13.5
i would be a dentist by now

if i followed my dreams when i was 15
i would be living in hawaii with miko and mari.
i would be driving a black jeep.
miko would be driving a white convertible rabbit.
i dont know what mari would have been driving

if i followed my dreams when i was 17
i would have been a fly girl
or a raiderette
or a laker girl
by now

if i followed my dreams when i was 22
i would have been married
living in colorado
with my mestizo kids
2.5 of them
and the german shepard
and have a slip goose down couch
stained with grape juice stains

if i followed my dreams when i was 26
i would have been wrestling in the WWE
i would play rikishi's little sister,
talo fatu
and have married the rock by now

so glad dreams evolve

No comments: